Due to to high number of applications, we no longer accept applications for Vancouver CA in Feb 2019.
To be considered for a scholarship you will need to complete our application form and email it to email@example.com or mail it to the address found on the application form with your supporting documentation. Scholarships are intended to provide aid to individuals facing financial hardship due to physical or mental health conditions. Verification may be needed in order to determine eligibility. Completion and submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
- The Give to Give Foundation does not recruit volunteers for the events.
- Applications must be translated and submitted in English to be accepted.
- Please use US Dollar as the currency in your applications
- One scholarship per person in order to reach as many people in need as possible
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
Be sure to include with your application, documents that support the income amounts you listed above and the diagnosis for your condition. For example:
- Pay stubs from all employment
- A W-2 withholding statement
- Last year’s income tax return
- Letters approving or denying Medicaid, medical assistance, other benefits
- Letters approving or denying unemployment compensation
- Written statements from employers or welfare agents
- Letter from Doctor, Psychologist, Counselor, etc.
- Medical Records (lab reports, diagnosis reports, etc.)
Your Donations Make a Difference!
I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to go to Joe’s workshop. I would have sent this email sooner, but I was spending most of my waking hours in serious meditation and concentrating on overcoming some major stuff. Since the workshop, I stopped having seizures. Also, doctors told me I couldn’t get off xanax or valium because id have a seizure and die, but if I absolutely had to get off of them id have to taper off them slowly over the span of a year and then the withdrawals would cause debilitating symptoms during that time and for a year after. Well, guess what? I quit taking them 2 weeks ago, and my body and mind were raging at first but I stuck firmly to my intention and I feel better than ever now –so much so that I’m about to go for a run! It’s been 5 years since I have been able to do that!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! 🙂
Dear Rose and Give2Give Foundation,
My heart is so full and grateful to you for your support! The Advanced Retreat in Cancun was transformational and healing. As I write this, I am awaiting the results of my 1st CT scan following the event. I know that the results are going to reflect the miraculous experiences from the retreat. The “healing cage” was an experience I will never forget and the loving energy that surrounded the entire venue returned with me to my home.
I send my love and energy to you and appreciate all you do to help others become enlightened. I will become a donator to Give2Give as soon as I am able so as to spread the love.